Traditional Billboard Artwork Guidelines
Animated Display (Electronic)
256x144 (18’x10’) these displays can have animation.
- Presently, the optimal animation file types are .WMV
- MAC users please get the FlipforMac plug in and convert your files to .wmv.
- The 256x144 resolution is very small. In order to create better animations you may create in larger resolution as long as the aspect ratio is exactly equal to 256x144.
Still Display (Electronic)
256x144 and 464x128
- Still image files should be saved as flattened JPEG’s in RGB format at 100 dpi.
Additional information (Electronic)
• Maximum of 10 words at a time on the ad.
(anymore than that is noise and detracts from your message)
• Keep pure white back grounds to less than 30% of the overall area.
• Do not start or end with a black slide in the animation.
• With the LED digital displays you want to keep good contrast in colors.
• Keep fonts large enough to be visible. Small fonts may appear grainy and distorted.
• Avoid washed out white looking images. They will not look good on LED displays.
• No flashing!
• REMEMBER SIMPLE ADS SELL.
-All Art can be built at 1 inch equals 1 foot at 300 dpi saved as a flattened PDF, TIFF or JPEG.
Please upload content to www.epictelevision.com/upload and send Lizzie an email letting her know content was uploaded. firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please contact: Lizzie Perez, Epic Outdoor Advertising (605) 388-9424.