First resolution is 256x144 (18’x10’). These displays can have animation.
- Presently, the optimal animation file type is an AVI.
- The 256x144 resolution is very small. In order to create better animations you may create in larger resolution as long as the aspect ratio is exactly equal to 256x144.
- Absolutely no flashing of any kind.
Still Frame Display (Hwy 16 - 464 x 128 & Omaha St - 256x144)
Still resolution is 464x128 (36’x10’) and 256x144. These displays can only accommodate still frames.
- The optimal file type is .JPG.
- Please build file at 2.56 inches wide by 1.44 inches tall at 100 dpi for the 256 x 144 and
- Build file at 4.64 inches wide x 1.28 inches tall at 100 dpi for the 464 x 128.
• Keep pure white back grounds to less than 30% of the overall area.
• Do not start or end with a black slide in the animation.
• With the LED digital displays you want to keep good contrast in colors.
• Keep fonts large enough to be visible. Small fonts may appear grainy and distorted.
• Avoid washed out white looking images. They will not look good on LED displays.
Please email Caitlin for questions about the artwork at firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please contact: Caitlin Gerdes, Epic Outdoor Advertising (605) 388-9424
Files built for both the 10’6” x 36’ and the 14’ x 48’ can be designed at 3.50” tall x 12” wide at 300 dpi.
Any other files size can be built as 1” = 1’ at 300 dpi.
Please send as flattened jpg file.